Professional mattress cleaning
House Dust Allergy
One in four people suffers from the effects of allergic reactions. The cause is always an overreaction of our body to foreign substances. Substances that are actually harmless are misclassified as dangerous and the body overreacts This incorrect reaction leads to an increased release of the messenger substance histamine, which in turn leads to the well-known allergic symptoms.
House dust allergy is the second most common cause of allergic reactions. In Germany alone, more than 4.5 million people suffer from the unpleasant side effects House dust allergy is the second most common cause of allergic reactions. In principle, a corresponding immune reaction can occur at any age However, the first symptoms appear especially frequently in childhood or adolescence: one in five children is considered to be sensitized to house dust allergens. However, an allergy can also develop in adulthood.
In order to prevent the onset of a dust mite allergy (or minimize its effects), it is important to know the symptoms.
- Runny or stuffy nose and sneezing fits, especially in the morning
- Burning and/or puffy eyes
- Cough irritation
- Throat pain
- sleep without rest
- mucous membranes swollen nose and throat
- Skin reactions such as itching and rash
- Difficulty breathing
If symptoms are not recognized early and treated professionally, allergic asthma can develop as a result of constant irritation. With proper precautions, an outbreak of house dust allergy can be prevented.
Cause and Effect
House dust allergies are caused by certain proteins in the feces of dust mites The excreted mite droppings accumulate on the mattress, dry, crumble and finally mix with house dust, also by shaking duvets and pillows and are thus distributed on floors, sofas and curtains. Dried mite droppings, which are in the room air, can settle on the mucous membranes of the eyes, nose and lungs and trigger the described hypersensitivity reactions.
Successful Solution: Professional Mattress Deep Cleaning
Advantages of deep mattress cleaning from Deluxe Multi-Service Mallorca:
The deep cleaning of your mattresses is done in a very comfortable way and without any effort for you and at home. Fast, efficient and economical! No unnecessary transport costs and no waiting times. The mattress stays at home. An important aspect, especially in times of coronavirus.
- Main cleaning of the entire mattress, duration of approximately 20 minutes when cleaning both sides (approximate specifications for a mattress of 100 x 200 cm)
- Mattresses can remain on the bed during cleaning. Recommended cleaning interval: 6 to 12 months.
- The mattress cleaning machine we use generates high-frequency vibrations. Dirt particles inside the mattress are loosened, pulverized and removed in a vacuum that precisely fits the mattress.
- The cleaning process does not damage the material, is suitable for all mattresses and does not generate noise or dust. The entire process is completely harmless to people and the environment.
- After cleaning, the mattress is completely clean and the air can circulate freely in the mattress and is free from dust mites and other dirt.
We strongly believe that our services should be perfect the first time around, that's why we strive to achieve the best results.
We have an expert team for each of our service departments.
Excellent Customer Service
We provide comprehensive and tailored advice. We seek the best solutions for each client.
Phone / WhatsApp
(+34) 662 209 343